HEALTH CARE NETWORKS
|HEALTH CARE ADMINISTRATION
TIC is a Third Party Administrator (TPA) of health care plans which means
we handle the daily operation of these plans. We are appropriately certified and licensed
in all states where our clients reside.
Third party administration is particularly desirable for health care plans because
the third party is independent, impartial and objective in the interpretation and execution of plan provisions.
With third party administration it is easier to implement managed care and cost containment measures, and total operational costs
are usually less. TIC has designed and implemented its own sophisticated computer programs to
help maintain efficiency, accuracy and control.
Health Care Administration Services Include:
We work closely with other plan advisors - attorneys, consultants, auditors,
and insurance company representatives - to ensure that the health plan is being administered
according to its terms and according to law.
- Collecting and processing all plan data
- Determining participant eligibility for benefits
- Calculating amounts of health care reimbursement
- Printing and mailing benefit checks
- Explaining plan benefits and claim filing procedures to participants
- Helping participants exercise all rights under the plan
- Preparing monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports
- Implementing all COBRA plan provisions
- Keeping all files, documents, minutes of meetings, correspondence, insurance forms, government filings, etc.
- Working with health care providers to create efficient and accurate record keeping
- Maintaining a payroll auditing program for our multiemployer clients
- Designing and producing quarterly or semi-annual participant newsletters that are customized for each individual plan
- Providing a secured Internet website for participants to have real-time access to their eligibility and benefit status
For more information, please email TIC at firstname.lastname@example.org.